Exhibit with us
The online exhibition at PROSPEX 2020 will provide a dedicated space for announced licensees, E&P companies and governments to market their prospects and meet with potential investors to facilitate the deal making process. With the click of a button, attendees will be able to enter an exhibitor profile and find out more about the organisation!
As an exhibitor, you’ll be able to tailor your profile by adding video introductions, downloadable promotional packs and company branding – to name but a few options. A link to your unique profile will be sent well in advance to ensure you have everything set up and ready before the event, and the PESGB Events team will be on hand to help at all stages should you need assistance.
View / Download our
|All exhibitors will have access to set up and customise their exhibitor profiles before and during the event. As part of an exhibitor profile, exhibitors will be able to add:
• Company name, logo, and website information
• Key contact details
• Company description
• Promotional video
• Handouts/documents (Max. 2)
• Give-away/Raffle/Coupon promotion with up to 5 images
• Live streaming session link*
Exhibitors will also be able to take advantage of:
• Live ‘Chat’ engagement opportunity on exhibitor profile
• Access to full attendee list on virtual platform
• Access to private messaging feature
• Opportunity to engage with community board to promote sessions/products/virtual events
• Lead retrieval through ‘sign up for deals and offers’ section of exhibitor profile
*Exhibitors have the opportunity to promote any live streaming session(s) that they are hosting. These sessions must be fully coordinated by the exhibitor using a separate streaming service, but this can be linked within the exhibitor profile. Streaming sessions can only be scheduled at times prescribed by PESGB, which will be confirmed shortly.
To book your exhibitor profile, please complete and submit our online booking form.
Exhibitor Terms & Conditions can be found here.
If you would like a demonstration of the virtual platform and exhibitor profile functionality, please contact email@example.com.